GSB 7.1 Standardlösung

Navigation and service


Questions of Driving licenses

Please consult the Transport Ministry of your Federal State or your local Driving Licence Authority. Responsibility for driving licence law lies with the Federal States.

Since 01.01.1999 the Central Register of Driving Licence records data solely on the holders of driving licence with EU-driving licence (cheque card format) granted in Germany. Information about older driving licence (pink or grey paper driving licences) can only be obtained from the Driving Licence Authority which granted them.

Use of cookies

Cookies facilitate the provision of our services. The KBA only uses technically necessary cookies on its website. By using our services you agree to the use of these cookies. You can obtain detailed information on data protection via the following link: Privacy Policy