GSB 7.1 Standardlösung

Navigation and service


Questions of Registration of vehicles

Graphic: sign local registration office, road traffic licensing department, driving license authority, federal ministry of transport

Please consult the Transport Ministry of your Federal State or your local Road Traffic Office. The Central Vehicle Register records all registered vehicles, but responsibility for registration law lies with the Federal States.

Use of cookies

Cookies facilitate the provision of our services. The KBA only uses technically necessary cookies on its website. By using our services you agree to the use of these cookies. You can obtain detailed information on data protection via the following link: Privacy Policy