Information from the Register of Driver Fitness (Points status)
fast - digital - free of charge
If you would like to view your entries in the Register of Driver Fitness ("Verkehrssünderkartei"), you can obtain information free of charge.
In the Register of Driver Fitness, legally binding decisions on traffic violations and driving license measures are stored. Registered violations are assessed according to type and severity with points and deleted again after certain periods. In the information provided by the register, you can see your current point status - the driving license authorities are responsible for determining points and measures according to the Driver Fitness Assessment System.Directly to the online register information
More information on directory assistance
Depending on whether you wish to obtain the information online or by another means, the procedure and requirements differ.
Requirements for online register information
To receive the information online, the following requirements must be met:
- You have an NFC-enabled smartphone or a card-reader for the PC.
- You need an online ID card including a six-digit PIN that you have selected yourself.
- Software for reading the online ID card is installed on the device (e.g., AusweisApp2).
You can find more information on this in our Questions and Answers - Online register information (only in German)
Procedure for online register information
After just five steps, you can download your current score as a PDF document:
- Call up the start page of the online register information.
- Authenticate yourself with your ID card at the AusweisApp2.
- After successful authentication, click on "Next".
- Check the data that was read from your ID card.
- Select the information from the Register of Driver Fitness.
Online register information with the smartphone
Print out the form, fill it out, sign it, and send it to the Kraftfahrt-Bundesamt with proof of identity.Kraftfahrt-Bundesamt
- Copy of the front and back of the valid identity card or passport
- Alternatively, you can have your signature on the form officially notarized
The address of the information pavilion is:Kraftfahrt-Bundesamt
|Monday to Wednesday:||09:00 to 15:00|
|Thursday:||09:00 till 16:30|
|Friday:||09:00 till 14:00|
Show one of the following documents:
- Valid identity card or passport
- Valid official service card
Do you have any questions?
For more information, see our Questions and Answers - Register of Driver Fitness (only in German)
For further information regarding the processing of personal data by KBA, please refer to Data Protection.