Navigation and service

Do parts manufacturers receive owner addresses from the central vehicle register?

Addresses are not given to accessories and vehicle parts manufacturers. They must first contact the vehicle manufacturer concerned so that the latter carries out the recall action. In special cases, the KBA can determine the addresses and write to the vehicle owners.

Additional Information



Zur Homepage des Government Site Builder (Öffnet neues Fenster)


This Page

© Kraftfahrt-Bundesamt, Flensburg