Navigation and service

I have received a recall letter but am no longer in possession of the vehicle. What should I do?

Inform the vehicle manufacturer or importer on the address of the new vehicle owner to whom you sold the vehicle. You should also inform the manufacturer when you have scrapped the vehicle.

Additional Information



Zur Homepage des Government Site Builder (Öffnet neues Fenster)


This Page

© Kraftfahrt-Bundesamt, Flensburg